2019 NAHS/NJAHS Juried Exhibition: Call for Artwork
The National Art Education Association is pleased to announce the call for artwork for the fourth annual National Art Honor Society/National Junior Art Honor Society (NAHS/NJAHS) Juried Exhibition. Showcasing the artwork of talented student artists who are members of the NAHS/NJAHS programs, this competitive exhibit provides a backdrop to a variety of national and local events held at the NAEA Studio & Gallery in Alexandria, VA.
Up to 60 works of art will be jury selected for inclusion in the gallery exhibition and up to an additional 60 works will be selected for feature in the NAEA Virtual Gallery on the NAEA website.
This opportunity is available exclusively to students who are documented members of NAHS/NJAHS chapters, registered for the 2018-2019 school year.
Exhibit Dates: January 28, 2019 - April 12, 2019
Exhibit Location: NAEA Studio & Gallery, 901 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Submissions Deadline: December 5, 2018 at 11:59pm ET
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Sponsors, click the REGISTER button in the top right corner of this page to create an ArtCall profile. (Sponsors, if you have submitted to an NAEA exhibit through ArtCall in the past, login with your existing ArtCall login credentials.)
- Upload as many student member submissions as you’d like. Limit ONE submission per student. [Multiple submissions for the same student will be disqualified from jurying].
- For each entry, you will be required to enter the student's name, e-mail address, grade level, and artist statement.
- You’ll receive a separate e-mail confirmation for each submission.
- Submission deadline: December 5, 2018 at 11:59pm ET.
- Ready to submit? Click here to view the complete submission requirements.
Exhibit Hours: The NAEA Studio & Gallery is generally open 10am – 3pm ET, Monday-Friday. Please call NAEA Member Services at 800-299-8621 prior to your visit to make an appointment.
Questions? Contact NAEA Member Services, at NAHS@arteducators.org or 800-299-8321